CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

XOXO




nah!the left wan ming li,center me the right wan lebeh wan.-.-"








the promise of the ice creams.i will never forget!these ice creams are me,yen lee,siew juan n ming li!haha.we look delicious!





i feel very boring lo before going to work.then i decide to on9.and i saw my buddy ming li is on9ing too, she is so free too.then i chat with her lo.here is our conversation after so many months.

ys:hi
ml:wah!u so free ar!didnt go out with ur gf??
ys:me now single d la.
ml:single,i dun believe u're single!coz everything u say u're u still go out with XXX
ys:warao,u so outdated,break so long d la.
ml:aiyo,u never tell me,u r so hua xing.
ys:no,a lot of things happen ma.now rite i like a gal,but she wun choi me wan.
ml:dun worry la.
ys:this time im sure i wun like other gal d.
ml:sien d.u always tell me the same thing.
ys:paisei,how many time u heard me say this d?
ml:uncountable.hahaha
ys:ur head la!
ml:more than 3 time.

then we two counting actually how many time d
and the answer is more than 3 time!

ml:u so 'hua xing',so i wun believe u anymore.
ys:me super loyal!!!
ml:u knw kapoh broke with jj d?
ys:omg!they broke till they broke d.u really so outdated man.
ml:warao,why i dun knw everythings wan.
ys:sure la,u busy studying only.

the conclusion is ming li is so damm outdated!haha

well,lets me say something about ming li k.she is my very close friend since form4.she is going to further study at US soon.(fuyoh,so rich hor).i will miss u de!hehe.u never hear i say miss u before rite?haha.now im saying this to u!MING LI!i sure will miss u a lot wan!='( this so not me.dun geli knw!friend4eva!thanks for ur support all this while!im here to create a poem to my 3 closest friends.

aiya,no time for poem d!continue later!hehe.thats all for now!haha.


ps:true friends are always there for me!

1 comments:

Canon SC said...

where's your cbox?

http://www.cbox.ws/