CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

=(

i dun knw how to describe my feeling now.my mum scolded me n say me like so badly till i become mad n argue with her.well,we keep saying each other.mum,im 20 years old already,can u just give me some freedom?not as in let me go out always is give me freedom!i just hope u will understand me more and understand what im trying to tell u everytime,im big enough to think for myself.im not being ego or what,i feel very pain k!can u pls understand my feeling too??im very stress too!so pls be mature!think for me too!im not a kid anymore!i knw u care about me,i really knw but there is a limit there k!im really stress,i cant tell u how i feel!cause u wun understand too!im sorry,i didnt mean to hurt u too!im really sorry,u dun knw how sad am i.im so useless since last time,i knw i never study before!but now i wun waste money anymore,i will study k!just stop comparing,i seriously hate it!that was my past!so pls!just let me have some peaceful day k!

well,my mid year term is coming soon,my 1st paper is on 25th of july.business mathematics.quite worry for it.cause i haven really prepare yet!but i knw what should i do cause i promise to myself!just study hard,heng yuet siang!or else,u 4ever will only be a failure.


ps:i miss u like usual.wun stop,cant stop n dun knw how to stop!

0 comments: