CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

what a day!

yesterday was a bad day for me.after woke up,me n chris prepared ourselves to go mp!actually i feel quite excited coz thought can see my dream girl(she is a evil person)!haha.but sign*speechless* lo...then right i met kiko they all lo,then we go watch movie!17 again.that show ar,ok ok lo.haha,not bad la,but not good.lols.then right night time we go eat satay celup!haha.then night i met them at pure!how long i never been there d ar?i also 4get d.actually i dun lik clubbing but yesterday im so lonely n sien then go lo.so weird yesterday im in love with that noisy music that can conquer my heartbeat,n im wondering,it will take how long for me to fall in love with clubbing??haha!then right i fetch my friends home.4 of them sit behind.it is 3 am early in the morning.oh!shit!u guess what happen.we saw stupid police blocking.damm it.greedy fella them.actually 4 person sit behind is ok wan k,but they so money face!say wanna saman me.what can i do?i talk to them lo.say,bang tolong la.tolong la.but inside my heart i wish i could just slap his face!he is so damm greedy.give him 30 not enough.then say so many people there,takkan so little.at last i gave him rm50 then he oli let us go!bad day rite?haha.me chuak that that time.he ask me how old,i say 20!haha.then after fetch one of the gal home.we go limbongan yamcha!haha.then reach hotel about 4 sumthing!exhausted!end of my day!XD

0 comments: