CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Homosapiens' 1909 concert!

homosapiens concert!at last,i did it with my friends.im missing the concert badly now.i really wanna say thank you to some people!1stly!my committee members!thanks a lot!i will name them out one by one:
1)chan seok ling
2)wong yow kit
3)ngow ka poh
4)tan pei lee
5)amanda
6)grace
7)daniel
8)mei ling
9)lee boon huat
10)heng yuet siang

oh,my god!
i cant believe it.ten of us can organised a concert!honestly la the concert was really messy!haha(paisei) cause the problem of pa system lo.the uncle la say by 1.30 will done all the things.who knws 5.30 oli done.sweat rite??so sorry la k?for all people that went support wan,cause the concert was kinda messy!

2ndly!i wanna say tq to my kai mei2!jenn wi and also huay shan n marilyn too!jenn wi,nice n sexy dance!=)very good.and really thank you for helping me sold a lot of tickets.thanks!and huay shan ar,i knw rite,u sell till can vomit blood,so thanks a lot!marilyn ar,you ar,ok also lo got ask ur dancing gang come n support!hehe*tears fall* im lucky to have god sisters like u all!haha!XD

thirdly!emm....radiance frm mgss!wah,for me,she is a super girl sial!really geng!she impressed me a lot!u're rocks!haha.can sold so many tickets!stephanie kuah!thank you too!u help me a lot.then rite xian yu?a member frm evernew band?he is a good guy!haha.chuak ler.ur name apppear inside my post!thanks!n all my friends!thank you man.i can see who is true friends now.*tears drop*thank you.T_T.jasmine,sze ni,su ai,siew juan n ming li!thank you!and those help me sell tickets wan!really thank you!

lastly,who else to say thank you!all the audience for homosapiens concert!thank you people.no u no this concert!i really enjoy a lot!i hope u people too.n for all the mistake that i had done during the concert.im really sorry for it!i will try to upgrade myself n organize a better concert in the future!

THANK YOU!

COPYRIGHT,
YS

0 comments: