CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

FUCK!

well..im tired to being a nice person....wondering why i wun really angry n fight with people!why im so weak!so im here now!i wanna express my feeling!scold something that i never scold before!paisei...it sound a bit rough but then just live with it dude!fuck u!fuck the world!ma de!everytime act innocent!do d admit la..i feel geli man!why le??xiasuei oli!dun think urself is an angel k??u r not!we all r sinful k?i admit im a sinner...im a bad person...i wanna slap people....scold as much as i want!haha!gi siao man!nothing to do.....feel lik wanna scold people now n someone can fight with me not?........suck life le sometime.....i dun knw why??feel so tired with myself....i hate myself....being so paranoid n obviously im not an optimist person......feel lik this world like to against me....sien sien sien!o the problem is with myself?god....where is my doctor?i wanna see d....mental problem...hahahaha....so u all feel lik wanna fuck this blog rite?then just diao it la!come n diao!!fuyoh!hate myself man!lame...lame...lame.......

0 comments: