CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

feeling suck...

save by today
well....i really don knw why im feeling this....i guess i hate it!i hate my ex that so selfish....hate hate hate...but i guess i cant really hate her...i think that i hate myself more....why i will lik her before this??what make me so serious with her??hell knw it!this reallly cabar me...i hate lose!im just lik a loser now....well....even love can be a game for me....i hate it!loser!loser!loser!loser!im a loser!no one knws how i feel...i feel sorrie for my gf.....but i really feel sad....dun worry i just miss my ex but not really lik...coz she give me the feeling of my 1st true love....but i guess its just an illusion...sometime i really stuck in the past....maybe im too kiasu....i dun knw how...i feel so lonely....anyone knws that i need loves too?i scare im always alone...there will be someone to save me not??telling people what i feel just will make them feel that im really stupid n lame...i dun want!but i need loves...im not playful as people thought....im regret what i had did before...why dun people just give me a chance again?????serious with me?just serious with me girl....i will show u what is love!n i will love you fully by using my heart!enough of crab...

talk about today....today....early in the morning....i went out d,go eat chicken rice with boon huat n his brother....well...he is kinda nice person but sometime his attitude just lik a kid i cant stand with it man...so kek.....n then we go meet out with other ycc friends...then we walk around to sell tickets...what tickets?im lazy to explain now.....well....today i really feel so blue n moody i also nt really knw why......weird!!somehow i miss gf!haha!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

U r not a loser...
ur ex dunno to cherish u but maybe someday u will meet someone who cherish u alot k!
Dont give up urself...:D