CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

a melody frm my heart

Im feeling moody,and i cant see any mood tonight,
Im feeling lost,i cant find my direction,
Im feeling exhausted,im breathing hardly,
Im feeling sick,sick of all the things around me,

Part 1

I walked into the jungle myself,i moved my first step by using my left leg,then with my right leg,step by step,i was walking slowly on the mud.My shoes were sticked with all the sludge.I walk by a tree,and i stood under the tree,seeing the leaves falling pathetically from the tree,i stretched my hands,the leaves dropped on the palm of my both hands.i hold the leaves tight in my hands,i made my movement by further more,and i saw a river in front of me,and there is a bridge there too,i walked to the bridge,i took a look on the river from the top of the bridge,i could see myself clear by looking on the reflection of the river,then i stood for a moment,i look at the sky,i can see the sunny sun,the sun was round,very very round n deeply inside my heart,i feel so burst,i feel so hot,i took a tissue from my pocket,i used it to wipe my sweat.i remembered it was a very hot day,and im waiting for the night to come....

0 comments: