CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

silver colour

im feeling so down now,i dun knw why...
i hope i can get those friends who really care about me,
why i cant get the kinda treat that i deserve,
sometime,i really feel so sad,so so sad,
i hate being alone,i hate being neglect,
and i dun like people simply accuse me,
and i hope people can understand me too,
i give give give,all my best,im using my heart to treat people,
but what i get sometime is only misunderstanding n pain,
pls think for me too!i ain't robot,
why cant u all knw how im feeling??
do i deserve that kinda thing!!
selfish people!selfish thinking n selfish friends!!
my god,care for urself but not the rest,
bullshit,bullshit.well never mind!

THIS TIME IM SERIOUSLY
i promise my friends!her name is shu ping,thanks for her concern always,
i wanna change myself.i will!i must!i will do it!
i deserve a change,n i deserve a better treat.
start frm now,i will live through my own life.

U SUCKS!!!

4 comments:

weiting said...

cheer up!!yea live a better life!life rocks..this is what u taught me =)

Devil said...

Gambateh ..! be urself k..,dun think so much n care so much.. support u..cheers =)

Unknown said...

hey, brother! dont make urself think at that way..you are not lonely, u still have us..ur friend. we can give u friend love. ^^ and u still have family love too...cheer up k?
P.S. you are not alone!

ys said...

thanks my friends!touch!i dont knw why wanna treat me lik that