CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the recent me

It is such a long time i blog since my last update.well,there are too many things that happen recently.and i was like unexpected.i cant believe those things will happen.but i gonna tell myself,yes!i got over you,u're not worth perhaps.never mind.start frm this moment,i wont really believe love anymore.
YES!finally Outcast Enterprise is done!it is a good start man!i love music!i love the studio too!
YES!finally Evo Event Enterprise is done too!it is a good start too!
so recently really busy with my business stuff!but im happy coz it can keeps me frm thinking emo stuff!

i don wanna pain anymore,i don wanna,i don wanna miss u
i don wanna hurt anymore,i don wanna,i don wanna see u
i don wanna love anymore,i don wanna pain,i don wanna hurt.


silince night kills me.i say shhhhh n stuck there.....

0 comments: